The Last Significant Person That Had To Be Assassinated

November 25, 1960 - July 16, 1999

"I will expose my Father's killers no matter who they are,

even if I have to bring down the whole government."

John F. Kennedy Jr.

by Mark R. Elsis

I was driving my taxi in the Upper East Side of Manhattan on a beautiful Summer evening in 1987 when I saw a man trying to hail a Taxi in front of a restaurant. As I drove closer to pick him up, I noticed it was John F. Kennedy Jr., the son of my assassinated Irish Catholic President. He got in and said that he was going to 20 North Moore Street in Tribeca, interestingly the same place years later where he would live. He seemed like he needed some space, so we only talked sporadically as I drove him down to Tribeca. From the small amount of conversation we had, I found him to be intelligent and charismatic, yet a down to earth nice guy.

My most extensive research and writing are my 423-page John Fitzgerald Kennedy Timeline, on the life and assassination of the 35th President of the United States, John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy. I published the first part to commemorate his 100th Birthday, on Monday, May 29, 2017, and the second part a year later on May 29, 2018:

John Fitzgerald Kennedy Timeline (423 pages)

The Most Comprehensive Timeline On John Fitzgerald Kennedy

by Mark R. Elsis

For a succinct 10-page summary on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy by the Israeli perpetrators read the first part of:

A Violent Insane Asylum (53 Pages)

by Mark R. Elsis

I have also written an 18-page article on the assassination of the United States Senator from New York, and the presumptive 1968 Democratic Presidential nominee, Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy. It's entitled:

The Day The United States Died (18 pages)

Thursday, June 6, 1968

by Mark R. Elsis

I have also done quite a lot of research into the fateful evening of Friday, July 16, 1999. What I found was that John F. Kennedy Jr. was a careful and capable pilot. He was in voice contact and visual of Martha's Vineyard Airport, an airport he knew quite well and had landed at numerous times before.

In the 15 months before the so-called accident, John F. Kennedy Jr. had flown about 35 flight legs either to or from the Essex County / Teterboro, New Jersey, area and the Martha's Vineyard / Hyannis, Massachusetts, area.

At 8:39 p.m. on July 16, 1999, John F. Kennedy Jr. departed from Essex County Airport (CDW) in his privately owned Piper Saratoga II with his wife Carolyn Bessette and her sister Lauren. The flight plan was destined for Barnstable Municipal-Boardman / Polando Field (HYA), with a scheduled stop at Martha’s Vineyard Airport (MVY) to drop off Lauren. Because Kennedy filed no official flight plan, the itinerary above was put together from the testimony of friends and family.

On July 16, 1999, at 9:40:15 p.m. something went catastrophically wrong, when his Piper Saratoga II plane suddenly plunged 2500 feet in 45 seconds into the Atlantic Ocean, some seven and one-half miles short of his first stop, Martha’s Vineyard Airport.

The airplane, N9253N, was a Piper PA-32R-301, Saratoga II, six-seat, high-performance, single-engine, all-metal, fixed-wing aircraft with retractable landing gear. Kennedy had purchased the plane three months before his death.

From the vast amount of circumstantial evidence uncovered, it looks like either a massive electromagnetic event occurred or an altimeter bomb triggered on barometric pressure or a remotely triggered bomb brought down the plane.

What happened was not pilot error or inclement weather conditions, nor was it an unfortunate accident due to a mechanical failure. John F. Kennedy Jr. was assassinated, along with his wife, Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, and his sister-in-law Lauren Bessette.

According to Wayne Madsen, JFK Jr.'s Plane Crash Was Originally Treated As Murder Investigation, from a source who was a close friend of the late John F. Kennedy, Jr., Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, was three months pregnant with a boy on July 16. 1999.

From Helen Thomas: The 'Proof' JFK Jr.'s Death Was Not An Accident:

Many facts point to the plane crash not being an accident as reported in the media at the time. The official National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) report was published thirteen months after the crash, and even though it concluded that "the accident that killed Kennedy was caused by an inexperienced pilot" there are many contradictions in that report that show foul play was involved. The following are a few.

Media reports that the plane went down in poor visibility are untrue. The Tower manager at Martha's Vineyard Airport, where the plane was about to land, said there were stars out, and that visibility was between 10 and 12 miles that night.

The NTSB concluded that JFK Jr. was described by his trainers as an "excellent", "methodical" and "very cautious" pilot. If he was such a careful pilot, why when he got into difficulty, would he not have engaged the autopilot that was capable of flying the plane to within 100 feet of the airport?

JFK Jr. was an experienced pilot with enough hours under his belt to qualify for an instructor's license.

Then there was the mysterious flight instructor, early reports of the accident said there was a flight instructor on board - then all of a sudden the flight instructor disappeared from accounts of the accident. It is just not a reasonable conclusion that Kennedy did not have a flight instructor on board. He had flown a total of 310 hours, and of those, 55 hours were at night, and he had only flown 45 minutes of those 55 hours at night without an instructor. He was very cautious and had his wife and her sister on board, so it just doesn't add up that he didn't have an instructor with him.

The logbook is missing, it would have recorded the presence of a flight instructor on the plane but has never been recovered.

The US Coast Guard reports that JFK Jr. had contacted the tower on his final approach. FAA regulations require that a search begins immediately when a plane hasn't landed within five minutes of reporting a final approach. So, why did it take a staggering 15 hours for a search to commence?

The FAA claimed there was never any communication from Kennedy to the tower, despite all the immediate news reports to the contrary.

It took five days to find the plane. How come the Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) which, sends out a beacon signal in the event of a crash, didn't alert the rescue party? There wasn't anything in the NTSB report that mentioned the ELT, so we don't know if it was missing or even disabled.

What about the presence of a black box: Not many private non-jet planes in service at the time had a black box (the flight recorder), yet Kennedy had one installed on his plane. Why? Probably because he was a competent pilot, and wanted a record in case of anything happening. Even more suspicious, the battery had been removed from the black box, meaning there was no record of any conversation in the cockpit.

The fuel valve was in the off position: According to the NTSB report, the fuel valve was turned to off position. Doing this couldn't have been done by accident. The fuel valve is important and would never have been turned off in mid-flight. Doing so at full speed would result in the engine dying within about 45 seconds. The fuel valve is fitted with a safety release button that must be pushed down and held while the valve is being turned. Since Kennedy wasn't committing suicide, who turned the valve off? The non-existent flight instructor?

Scenario number one: A massive electromagnetic event brought down the plane. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) discovered that there was "suspicious boating activity" in an area of Martha's Vineyard where Kennedy's plane was descending to 2,000 feet for its final approach to the airport. The "suspicious" boaters claimed to be fishing for striped bass.

However, when the FBI asked local fishermen to corroborate the suspicious boaters' story, they stated that the particular area where they were discovered was not an area where Atlantic striped bass would be found. In fact, saltwater striped bass doesn't start to run in Massachusetts coastal waters in great numbers until the autumn.

The FBI also found an unusual number of extra batteries in the fishermen's' boat. The FBI was suspicious of the boat's contents because after the plane's wreckage was discovered, investigators found, according to Kennedy's friend, that every light bulb, including that in the emergency flashlight, had been blown out on the plane and every circuit board, including those in the engine sensors and other electronic equipment, had been literally "melted."

FBI agents on the scene preliminarily concluded that a "massive electromagnetic event" caused Kennedy's plane to crash. FBI agents also found that the cockpit voice recorder (CVR) had its battery removed, possibly before the flight. Every simulation the FBI conducted of a plane in Kennedy's situation, with all lights off at night and with only the engine and the vacuum pump-operated attitude indicator functioning, resulted in the same result, the plane crashing into the water.

Before the FBI could begin examining the ocean floor for any "special equipment" that may have been thrown overboard from the fishing boat, their "murder" investigation was abruptly called off by FBI headquarters in Washington.

Scenario number two: An altimeter bomb triggered on barometric pressure or a remotely triggered bomb brought down the plane. I believe a more likely scenario was that it was a bomb planted in the tail of JFK Jr.'s airplane, which would blow up after descending past a certain height. By a simple calculation of the landing flight path to Martha's Vineyard Airport, the assassins knew at what altitude to have the bomb explode, depositing the plane in shallow water for retrieval. The crash site search was delayed for 15 hours until the U.S. Navy was in the position to control the retrieval of John's plane.

The retrieval of John's plane by the U.S. Navy was essential. The one thing the conspirators did not want to happen was for civilians to discover the plane, and the evidence of an explosion.

The proof of this explosion was shown on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle in a large black and white photograph of the U.S. Navy retrieving John's airplane from the waters off Martha's Vineyard. The most interesting aspect was the large canvas tarp draped across the tail of the plane. Now, why would the United States Navy do such a thing? Was it to perhaps to hide evidence of an explosion? This photograph has now vanished, and there is not one photograph showing his downed plane online.

One other anomaly, Kennedy was a civilian at this time, not a public officer. For what reason was a United States naval vessel tasked with the retrieval of John's crashed airplane? The reason, of course, was that with the Navy on the scene, they could proceed with the cover-up. If civilian rescue craft had been allowed to retrieve John's plane off of Martha's Vineyard, they wouldn't have bothered with such niceties as covering up the tail of the aircraft.

Adding to this is the fact that civilian rescue craft was on the scene long before the Navy arrived, but they were sternly told to stay back while the Navy performed the cover-up.

A Kennedy friend also stated that he learned from an FBI agent, as well as a Secret Service agent, who were friends of the Kennedy family that the FBI originally treated their investigation of the plane crash as a possible murder.

Before the wreckage of the plane was even found, the stories put out in the media began to change. Gone was the previously reported radio conversation of a calm JFK Jr. with ground personnel just before the plane fell out of the sky. It was to be replaced by a declaration from the NTSB that Kennedy had not used his radio at all as he approached Martha's Vineyard Airport.

From Don Jeffries: WCVB-TV reporter Steve Sbraccia, who covered the story, wrote in a 2006 email, "I've always felt there was something wrong about that crash, from the way the police swept through that beach forcing everyone off, to the way they kept the wreck site closely guarded until they pulled up every bit of debris."

Sbraccia had encountered the enigmatic reporter from the Martha's Vineyard Gazette, who claimed to have seen an explosion in the air and then seemingly vanished from the face of the earth.

In another email from 2012, Sbraccia reiterated, "I can swear in court that man was real, and I reported exactly what he told me he saw."

Researcher John DiNardo had attempted to track down this elusive reporter shortly after the incident, but the paper refused to furnish his name. I encountered the same resistance, when the present editor, who claimed to have personally covered the story for the paper, informed me that she had no recollection at all of the reports about a mid-air explosion, or of any such reporter.

Initial news reports described a crucial 9:39 p.m. phone call from Kennedy to the FAA, in which he reported all was well and that he was awaiting landing instructions. WCVB even interviewed Coast Guard Petty Officer Todd Burgun about this conversation, which would have been taking place at the exact moment officials would later maintain Kennedy's plane was going into a death spiral. I tried in vain to locate Burgun, and the reporter who interviewed him on-air never answered my series of emails.

The FAA would go on to claim that there never was a 9:39 p.m. communication from Kennedy, despite all the detailed local news reports and widely distributed accounts about it from UPI and ABC News.

Kennedy's plane cannot have been crashing into the water at the very instant he was reporting that everything was fine. I was fortunate enough to have videotapes of the original WCVB coverage, which included numerous references to the 9:39 p.m. phone call from Kennedy. When researchers subsequently obtained the taped coverage, they discovered that all references to the 9:39 communication had been edited-out.

This raises the possibility that the plane was downed by an explosion minutes later.

From Anthony J. Hilder: Vic Pribanic was fishing the night that JFK Jr.'s airplane was on its final approach to the island's overlit airport when the murdered president's only son radioed the control tower at 9:39 p.m. that he was about 10 miles off the island and would drop off his sister-in-law, Lauren Bessette, and then take off again between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for the Hyannis Airport. United Press International, ABC News, and WCVB-TV fully confirmed this story.

For JFK Jr., his wife, and her sister, the lights were a welcome sight, knowing that their flight was just about over. The airplane, a Piper Saratoga, and its world-renowned pilot and passengers, had been identified from JFK Jr.'s call, and their exact location was noted on the radar screen. They had a fix on him, and then it all happened. As sudden as a lightning bolt, Pribanic turned abruptly towards the explosion: "I heard a loud impact like a bomb", said Pribanic, a skilled trial lawyer from White Oak, Pennsylvania.

The next day when Pribanic heard the news of the Kennedy crash, he called local aviation officials to tell his story and eventually wound-up talking to Hank Myer of the West Tisbury Police Dept. to tell his story. They went out to the site he fished the night before, and he pointed to where the explosion had rocked the night sky. It was in the exact direction where they discovered the plane submerged on the ocean floor.

News reports started to come out saying that the weather near Martha's Vineyard was "hazy" and Kennedy may have become disoriented, causing the crash. Yet, only twelve minutes after Kennedy's plane crashing, visibility around Martha's Vineyard was reported at 10 miles. This is described as near perfect conditions by professional pilots.

The mainstream media would drum home the point that Kennedy should never have flown because of bad weather. The evidence, however, shows otherwise. FAA Flight Specialist Edward Meyer took the unusual step of releasing a public statement. Meyer stated, "Nothing of what I have heard on mainstream media makes any sense to me. The weather along his flight was just fine."

There were also media reports that John F. Kennedy Jr. was somehow impeded by a foot cast from an accident he suffered while parasailing. According to Kennedy's friend, the cast had already been removed before John took to the skies on July 16, 1999.

The claim that John was a reckless pilot was planted everywhere in the media, always attributed to an unnamed source. Cindy Adams of the New York Post later had cause to suspect she had been lied to. So did Andrew Goldman at the New York Observer. Interviews with individuals directly familiar with JFK Jr.'s flying ability shown on Inside Edition confirmed that he was a highly skilled and careful pilot.

From Michael Green: John F. Kennedy, Jr. checked in with the FAA Tower at Martha’s Vineyard at 9:39 p.m. on July 16, 1999. This check-in activates two alarm systems, one, if the plane thereafter descends below 100’ outside the landing area, another if the plane fails to land within five minutes. Each alert should trigger an alarm and a search. But no focused search was begun for 15 hours. The delay was required by his killers to find the downed plane and remove the battery from the cockpit voice recorder, remove the Flight Log that listed all passengers, and remove the body of the Certified Flight Instructor who was on the plane.

Contrary to protocol, the Pentagon took control of the civilian crash and “disappeared” crucial evidence. Even after honest FAA employees used Kennedy’s unique transponder identity to construct an N-Tap Radar Analysis of his entire flight from departure to crash showing a vertical nose-dive at the precisely located crash point, the Air Force still lied by pretending that the radar showed a normal descent, it did not show where the plane went down, and that they could not be sure that the radar of the crashed plane was the one they were looking for. Members of the establishment media were variously complicit in the cover-up of the murder, or else first intimidated into silence, and then conscripted to smear Kennedy as reckless and irresponsible.

From, JFK Jr.'s Plane Crash Was Originally Treated As Murder Investigation by Wayne Madsen: According to the Kennedy friend, the son of the late president and publisher of George magazine, was about ready to announce his run for the U.S. Senate from New York. Kennedy was acutely aware of his vulnerability and hired on a personal security team just before his announcing for the Senate.

Kennedy was preparing to re-tool "George" magazine to take on investigations of several major stories, not least of which was the actual story behind the assassination of his father in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

According to an article in Germany's Bild am Sonntag on August 1, 1999, Kennedy was also preparing to meet with the deputy chief of Mossad, Amiran Levine, at the Oak Room in Manhattan's Plaza Hotel the Wednesday after he was murdered. The subject was the assassination of Israel's Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995 and that Rabin was assassinated by one of his bodyguards and not the convicted murderer Yigal Amir.

Kennedy's friend said the real priority of the George publisher was to re-open the case of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the role that the father of the all-but-announced Republican presidential candidate for the upcoming 2000 election, George W. Bush played in the assassination. Some documents had come into Kennedy's possession that pointed to George H. W. Bush as a prime participant, on behalf of the CIA [Central Intelligence Agency], in President Kennedy's murder. [The CIA man to look at is James Jesus Angleton, he was the chief of the Counterintelligence and liaison to both the Mossad and the Warren Commission.]

On a 1997 visit to see Cuban President Fidel Castro in Havana for an interview for George, the Cuban President reportedly told Kennedy several details about those behind his father's assassination. The occasion of Kennedy Jr.'s visit was the 35th anniversary of the Cuban missile crisis between his father and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev.

According to Kennedy's friend, Castro confided to JFK Jr. that a mafia ring headed up by Meyer Lansky, who lost his Cuban gambling holdings to Castro's revolution, and a Canadian Zionist veteran of Israel's Haganah army, Louis Bloomfield, were the primary planners of the Dallas "hit" on his father. Jacob Leon Rubenstein aka Jack Ruby, who killed the alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, worked directly for Lansky's organization, Kennedy was told.

Although the information on JFK Jr.'s plans to more thoroughly examine the facts of his father's assassination came from a single source, a friend of the late Kennedy Jr., this editor is in a unique position to corroborate part of the story.

On Saturday, July 17, 1999, I was driving to a hotel in Crystal City, Virginia, to be the proctor for a certification examination for a group of computer security professionals. While listening to the radio, the bulletin came across that John F. Kennedy Jr.'s plane was missing. The news came as a body blow. In a few weeks, I was scheduled to meet with Kennedy at his magazine's offices in Washington, D.C., to discuss hiring on as one of a few investigative journalists Kennedy wanted to dig deep into many cases, but most importantly that of his father's assassination. Kennedy had made initial contact with me via a colleague with The Village Voice. I signaled my readiness to do whatever Kennedy wanted because, first of all, I have always been an admirer of the Kennedy family, and after twelve years under Bush presidencies, that admiration has developed into a loyalty for which I make no apologies.

My past discussions with President Kennedy's press secretary Pierre Salinger and Texas Governor John Connally led me to believe that JFK Jr. was on to the story of a lifetime, a lifetime that for Kennedy Jr. would be tragically snuffed out early.

After I heard the news report about Kennedy's plane and knowing of his plans, I knew deep down that he was gone and that the renewed investigation of America's worst crime of the 20th century was dead along with him. Little did I realize at the time, but I heard the news about Kennedy as I was driving along Route 110 past the side of the Pentagon, where the worst crime of the 21st century would take place under the administration of George W. Bush.

In the end, Hillary Clinton was elected to the U.S. Senate seat that Kennedy was to run for. Kennedy's sister, Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg, would see her own hopes to be appointed to the Senate seat dashed when Senator Charles Schumer and Barack Obama chief of staff Rahm Emanuel conspired to have New York Governor David Paterson appoint a virtual unknown, Kirsten Gillibrand, to the seat. Caroline Kennedy was instead offered a consolation prize of the post of U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, a position that Schumer and Emanuel knew in advance she would never accept.

From Tom Heneghan: It can now be reported that the U.S. Military Grand Jury operating in Washington D.C. has concluded that John F. Kennedy Jr. was assassinated by a barometric bomb that was placed in his plane by Israeli intelligence agents three hours before take-off. The Israeli Mossad agents operated a cell in Trenton, New Jersey with liaison to the United States CIA and then New York U.S. Senatorial candidate Hillary Clinton and then Texas Governor George W. Bush.

So, was John F. Kennedy Jr. going to run for the Senate seat in New York and then run for President, just as his Uncle Bobby had done? And, was John F. Kennedy Jr., through his magazine George, going to do an in-depth investigation to uncover who was responsible for the assassination of his father and our 35th President?

To me, both seem very likely. Kennedy would have easily won the Senate seat in New York, and then there was an excellent chance he would have won the Presidency of the United States.

It is for these reasons I believe that John F. Kennedy Jr. was the last significant person that had to be assassinated in the United States. The question then is, who had means, the number one motive, and the opportunity to assassinate him, and then the power to cover it all up?

The last thing that Israel and their national intelligence agency the Mossad wanted to see was John F. Kennedy Jr. in the White House. Since they were the perpetrators with the means, the number one motive and opportunity to assassinate his father and our 35th President, John F. Kennedy, for his unwavering refusal to allow Israel to attain nuclear weapons.

It would be imperative to keep the John F. Kennedy assassination cover-up from being exposed, so in my eyes, that would make Israel number one on my list for being the perpetrators of the assassination of John F. Kennedy Jr., on July 16, 1999.

It is interesting that George W. Bush, although very publicly running for President, disappeared the day of the assassination, and stayed missing for three days.

On July 6, 2000, the NTSB released its final report on the crash of a Piper Saratoga II aircraft last summer that killed the pilot, John F. Kennedy, Jr.; his wife, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy; and her sister, Lauren Bessette. The airplane crashed about 9:41 p.m., on July 16, 1999, near Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.

The probable cause of the accident, as stated in the accident report: "The pilot's failure to maintain control of the airplane during a descent over water at night, which was a result of spatial disorientation. Factors in the accident were haze and the dark night."

A memorial service was held for John F. Kennedy Jr., his wife Carolyn, and his sister-in-law Lauren Bessette on July 23, 1999, at the Church of St. Thomas More, a church he had often attended with his mother and sister. Hundreds of mourners attended the invitation-only service.

I began this article by saying that I picked up John F. Kennedy Jr. while driving my taxi during the Summer of 1987 in Manhattan. I also have another connection with the Kennedy family, Monsignor George S. Bardes, who was the pastor for Jacqueline Kennedy and gave her the last sacraments before her death on May 19, 1994, also performed my marriage, at St. Thomas More Church on July 31, 1993.

The Assassination Of JFK Jr. by John Hankey (1:47:05)

[Quite informative, except for all the "Nazi and Nazis" rants.]

The Next Level, Patrick Chapin Interviews John Hankey (Audio 1:18:56)

Overwhelming, jaw-dropping evidence of foul play in the death of John Kennedy Jr., all based on official government documents. The prime suspect, George W. Bush, though very publicly running for president, disappeared the day of the murder, and stayed missing for 3 days.

The Reason JFK Jr. Was Murdered

by John Hankey

JFK Jr.'s Plane Crash Was Originally Treated As Murder Investigation

by Wayne Madsen

What Actually Happened To John F. Kennedy, Jr.?

by Christopher Condon

Bush-Clinton Tied To JFK Jr. Assassination

by Tom Heneghan

JFK Jr. Was Murdered (And You Won't Believe Who By)

by Helen Thomas

What Happened To America's Golden Boy? Part One

by Sherman H. Skolnick

JFK Jr. Disappearance And Missing Radar Images

by John Quinn

John F. Kennedy Jr.: Evidence Of A Cover Up

by Michael Rivero

Was JFK Jr. Murdered?

by John A. Quinn

MWN Episode 093 – Donald Jeffries And The Death Of JFK Jr. (Text and Audio)

by S.T. Patrick

The Bizarre And Strange Circumstances Surrounding The Death Of JFK Jr.

On the Elimination Of Natural Leaders: JFK Jr.

"The one thing the conspirators did not want to happen was for civilians to discover the plane and the evidence of the explosion."

by L.C. Vincent

John F. Kennedy Jr.

The Uncoverupable Kennedy Murder

Earlier this month was the 18th anniversary of the murder of Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin. This year's trick-the-public scam could and does lead to another Kennedy murdered, JFK's son...

by Barry Chamish

"The Assassination of JFK, Jr."

Far Right Draws First Blood in the "War on Terror"

A Review by Michael Green

On July 6, 2000, NTSB releases the final report on investigation of crash of aircraft piloted by John F. Kennedy Jr. The accident report may be accessed through the aviation synopses page on the NTSB website.. The NTSB accident number is: NYC99MA178.

Audio Clip On JFK Jr. Flight Released

The audio clip released Tuesday by the Department of Transportation was the result of a federal Freedom of Information Act request filed by broadcasters after the crash.

JFK Jr's 'Life Goal' Was To Figure Out Exactly What Happened To His Dad Before Untimely Death

I Am JFK Jr. Official Trailer (2:21)

JFK Jr. And Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy’s Favorite Places

Throughout the course of their short marriage, America's Golden Couple frequented these 15 spots.

by Corynne Cirilli

Meetings And Stories

Meetings and Stories is a book that I've been writing about my scores of meetings with prominent people, mostly artists, and my lifetime of fascinating and wondrous stories. So far, I have written 36 stories, with about another 36 stories to write.

I have four of these stories posted online.

by Mark R. Elsis

"People often tell me I could be a great man.
I'd rather be a good man."

John F. Kennedy Jr.