America Articles Big Lie Big Pharma Biology Black Projects Blowback Bodily Autonomy Catastrophe Censorship Centers For Disease Control Children Civil Disobedience Civil Rights Civil War Cognitive Dissonance Communism Consciousness Coronavirus / COVID-19 Corporations Corruption Courage Creepy Joe Biden Crimes Crimes Against Humanity Crony Capitalism Deep State Depopulation Direct Actions Divide And Conquer DNA / mRNA Injection Doctors Domestic Terrorism Dr. Charles Hoffe Drug Pushers Dumb Us Down Economics Education Entrapment Eugenics Externalities Family Fear Food And Drug Administration Forced DNA / mRNA Injection Frauds Freedom And Liberty Freedom Fighter Future Gambling Gaslighting Genocide Globalists Government Hate Crimes Health History Inalienable Rights Infertility Informed Consent Ingenious Inspiration Journalism Laws Lobbyists Lockdowns Medical New Normal New World Order PCR Test Political Propaganda Psychology Satanic Science Surveillance Technology Theft They Live Totalitarianism United States Unvaccinated Vaccine Passports VAERS War Whistleblowers World Health Organization

Doctor: Heart Failure From mRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People” by John O’Sullivan

Dr. Charles Hoffe MD, in his latest update of July 6, 2021 is reporting on the disturbing findings in his patients. He says the mRNA vaccines are plugging up thousands of tiny capillaries in the blood of those who took the ‘vaccine.’ Most will die in a few short years from heart failure. The spike proteins injected, which are designed to be mass produced in the bodies of the vaccinated, are the cause of the clotting, which is having adverse effects on no fewer than 60 percent of people injected. Dr. Hoffe, who practices medicine at Lytton BC Canada explains: “We now know that only 25 percent of the ‘vaccine’ injected into a person’s arm actually stays in your arm. The other 75 percent is collected by your lymphatic system and literally fed into your circulation so these little packages of messenger RNA, and by the way in a single dose of Moderna ‘vaccine’ there are literally 40 trillion mRNA molecules. These packages are designed to be absorbed into your cells. But the only place they can be absorbed is around your blood vessels and the place where they are absorbed is the capillary networks – the tiniest blood vessels where the blood flow slows right down and where the genes are released. Your body then gets to work reading and then manufacturing trillions and trillions of these spike proteins. Each gene can produce many, many spike proteins. The body then recognises these are foreign bodies so it makes antibodies against it so your are then protected against COVID. That’s the idea.”
https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people

[dntplgn recurring_amt1=”4.50″ recurring_amt2=”3.00″ recurring_amt3=”1.50″ item_name=”Donation for EarthNewspaper.com” paypal_email=”mark@eimagine.net” currency_code=”USD” currency_symbol=”$” return_url=” https://earthnewspaper.com/index.php/thank-you-for-donating-to-earthnewspaper-com”]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.